You are looking at my personal archive of things that I want to document
I try to write long-form poetry
Some entries are letters to myself at different points in time
Some entries are things that amuse me
I do strange things at 1 a.m.
All of the things I post are open to discussion: ask here
twitter-- @drewrotunno or email-- email@example.com
You may take anything you see see here, I just ask that you grant me a reference
You are not special. I am not special.
It looks best on the dashboard
As SPECIFICALLY as possible, what were the counties of the lower 48 states named after? WITH 222 CATEGORIES.
1. a person of noble or high rank; aristocrat.
2. a person of very good background, education, and refinement.
3. a member of the original senatorial aristocracy in ancient Rome.
4. (under the later Roman and Byzantine empires) a title or dignity conferred by the emperor.
5. a member of a hereditary ruling class in certain medieval German, Swiss, and Italian free cities.
6. of high social rank or noble family; aristocratic.
7. befitting or characteristic of persons of very good background, education, and refinement.
8. of or belonging to the patrician families of ancient Rome.
Etymology: from Old French patricien, from Latin patricius, “noble”, from pater, “father”.